So Empty

Well it's nice enough to continue my study in here. But I miss my boyfriend everyday, I have to spend my time in here for 2 weeks, so it means I 'm not meeting him for 3 weeks. We didn't meet for a week before I came back here. So I just can pray he will waiting for me n' be faithful to me. Now I feel empty, I hope he's thinking of me too like I do.
Last saturday on February 24th 2007 he came to my home, it so nice-it surprissed me. But i wasn't meeting him yet after that day until i've back here. So what can i do? He said he will go to Bogor to work. Honestly i'm afraid losing him, but this is for his better life so i must realize it. I will missing him for more....

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2009 - Fina's World - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template