GRAMMAR

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES
(Kalimat Pengandaian/Pengharapan)

I. Phrase 1
If + Present Tense + Present Future Tense
--> use to say something is possible to happen
Example :
- If I have much money, i will go around the world
- If I study well, I will get the first grade in my class

II. Phrase 2
If + Past Tense + Past Future Tense
--> use to say something is impossible to happen (contrary to the fact) for the present
Example :
- If you were here, I would not be alone
- If I had a car, I would go to school by car


III. Phrase 3
If + Past Perfect Tense + Past Perfect Future Tense
--> use to say something is contrary to the fact for the past
Example :
- If she had gone home, I would have taken her
- If he had had a bike, he would have asked me to go to school together


1 komentar:

wahyu's said...

kok pada pinter2 bikin blog,ini kursus bhs inggris tho..Ikut wis..

Copyright © 2009 - Fina's World - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template