GRAMMAR

RELATIVE CLAUSE
(Kata Ganti)

a. Who
....... + O + who + .......
--> use for people as subject, untuk menghubungkan 2 kalimat dengan mengganti subject kalimat kedua dengan kata who pada posisi kalimat yang tetap.
Example :
- I thanked the woman. She helped me
--> I thanked the woman who helped me
- I will give everything to someone. Someone that loving me
--> I will give everything to someone who loving me

b. Which
..... + noun + which + O + ......
--> use for things
Example :
- The book is mine. Is it on the table
--> The book which is on the table is mine
-

c. Whose
.... + whose + noun + .......
--> use for possesive pronoun
Example :
- I know the man. His wallet was stolen
--> I know the man whose wallet was stolen
-


d. Whom
S / noun + whom + S + ....
--> use for people as object
Example :
- The man was Mr. Jones. I saw him
--> The man whom i saw was Mr. Jones
-



0 komentar:

Copyright © 2009 - Fina's World - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template